Now more than ever, the ability to compete efficiently and effectively is vital.
Benefits of becoming a Corporate Member:
CILT Corporate Membership delivers value to your business through
- Recognition of your commitment to supporting the profession
- Exclusive opportunities to engage with peers
- Access to wider networks in industry, academia and government
- Improved staff recruitment and retention through enhanced training
- Greater operational efficiency through industry benchmarking
- Raised company profile and kudos via CILT's marketing channels
CILT is the membership organisation for professionals involved in the movement of goods and people and their associated supply chains.
What does Corporate Membership mean?
- Connection – we build powerful networks
- Professional voice – we help members get the messages heard
- Professional recognition - we promote members’ commitment and achievements
- Staff development - we support employees to deliver business goals
Which package should I choose?
Any package can be tailored to include the elements you require. You are able to choose from CILT or a combination of both membership packages. For example, a manufacturing organisation with a distribution arm might combine ProMark Benchmarking Club membership for its manufacturing operations team with LogMark Benchmarking Club membership, designed specifically to assist supply chain and logistics professionals. Due to the flexible nature of these corporate packages, exact prices are not provided here. However, as a guide, Bronze packages start from £1,500 + VAT, whilst Platinum Plus packages are in the region of £8,500 + VAT a year. Contact us with your requirements for a tailored, no-obligation quotation.
Please download the Corporate Brochure for more details or call 01536 740118 / 01536 740136