Careers at CILT UK
For more than 100 years, The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT UK) has been a leading voice for the Logistics and Transport sector.
Our mission is to drive innovation, excellence and value-creation for individuals and organisations by:
- promoting the value of professionalism, innovation, learning and the sharing of knowledge and best practice;
- providing class-leading learning solutions, networking, thought leadership, qualifications and accreditation services;
- encouraging and supporting the professional development of all our members.
More details on our strategy can be found here.
For our employees, we are committed to ensuring the Institute is a fair, equitable and inclusive employer. A place where colleagues enjoy their work and are respected members of our team.
Our office is located in Corby, with good public transport links to nearby towns of Market Harborough, Kettering, and Peterborough. We operate hybrid and remote working, depending on the requirements of each role.
More details on how to find us can be found here.
Other benefits include:
- 26 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Access to staff discount scheme
- Hot & cold drinks, fresh fruit available each week in the office
Job title: Advertising Sales Manager
Reporting to: Director of Membership & Engagement
Main purpose of the role: Plan and deliver sales activities, to expand our print, digital and sponsorship revenues to both new and existing customers (including, but not exclusively corporate members) in accordance with agreed business plans.
Terms: Permanent, 35 hrs per week, £30,000-£35,000 (depending on experience), 3 months’ notice
Location: Corby/ hybrid option available to include homeworking, occasional travel in the UK (expenses paid according to company policy), occasional work outside of office hours with time taken off in lieu.
Start date: on or after 23 May 2023.
To apply: please send your CV with covering letter explaining how you meet the person specification, to firstname.lastname@example.org
by 20 April 2023 (email subject line: Advertising Sales Manager application).
* The CILT Advantage discount scheme is with against specific brand/ provider offers, terms and conditions apply.
Full job description here.