The CILT Annual Awards honours excellence throughout the profession and celebrates talent, innovation and success across the nine sectors that the institute represents with the keenly contested Awards which shows off the outstanding work that they carry out.
Now is the time to announce this year’s Finalists for the Annual Awards. The judges received more than 100 outstanding entries and after hours of deliberation we are pleased to announce the finalists for the categories:
- Diversity Champion Jane Desmond, Chief Operating Officer , HCT Group, Reading Buses
- Environmental Improvement Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS), Liftshare, Optare plc
- Health & Safety Bazalgette Tunnel Ltd, McGee Group, Wincanton plc
- Operations Excellence Greenshields Cowie Ltd, John Lewis, UK Defence Logistics
- Passenger Transport Best Practice Go-Ahead Group, Liberty Bus, Merseytravel
- People Development John Lewis, MOD Logistics Specialist Training Wing, Unsworth Global Logistics
- Rising Star Rebecca Hambleton, Business Management Graduate, BT Supply Chain
Kemoy Scott, Operations Manager, HCT Group
Sebastian Steinhauser, CEO & Founder, Parcelly
- Supply Chain Innovation Caliber Global, DHL, Telefónica
- Technology Innovation Liftshare, Palletways, R2C Online
- Warehouse Operations John Lewis, Siemens, Telefónica
This year’s winners will be announced at the Royal Lancaster Hotel, London on Thursday 18th October. For more information, and to book your place: www.ciltuk.org.uk/awards. 01536 740148 or email@example.com or complete the booking form on the left.
Thank you to everyone who entered the Awards.
2017 Annual Awards
The Annual Awards for Excellence recognised the achievements of individuals and business to promote the highest professional standards in logistics and transport. Congratulations to all of our 2017 winners
The winner for the Sir Robert Lawrence Award 2017 was Neil Ashworth FCILT.