CILT Annual Conference 2018
This Annual Conference 2018 explored Leading innovation for success.
The 2018 programme topics featured technology, collaboration and leadership which are designed to stimulate new approaches and provide practical guidance.
The conference brought together the world's leading minds in logistics, operations management and transport with expert speakers at the forefront of change and challenges in their sectors will share their knowledge and experience with the delegates.
Presentations and workshops that were included:
- Embrace Uncertainty to Achieve Success - Caspar Berry, Professional Motivational Speaker
- Working Collaboratively to Deliver Change and the One Border Initiative - Karen Wheeler, Director General, Cross Government Border Co-ordination, HMRC
- Innovation in Recruiting: How to Get What You Really, Really Want – Scott Dance, UK&I Procurement Engagement Director, Hays
- Innovating for Success in Digital Times - Richard Potter, Chief Technology Officer, Microsoft Services
- The ‘Whole Force Approach’: Horses for Courses in Defence Logistics - Air Cdre Richard Hill FCILT, Head of Logistic Operations & Capability, MOD
- Energy, Oil and Logistics with Mystic Mog, the Portland Cat - James Spencer, Managing Director, Portland Fuels
- Future Skills Planning: a View from Westminster - Robert Flello FCILT – Political Transport & Business Solutions.
Congratulations to all the winners from the conference:
- Ed Sweeney from Aston University - Social Media Competition - £25 voucher
- Danielle Young from PD Port - Activity Zone Competition - £100 Voucher
- Simon Phillips from Victoria Plc - Spark poll - £25 Voucher
- Jane Green - Aspire draw - Virgin experience voucher
Click here to see the larger video on its home page.
This year's event is going to be covered by ITN productions again.
View video from our 2017 conference:
Driving the Future