CILT's Mentoring Service
Would you like a dedicated mentor to help you with your CPD or think you have the knowledge and skills to be a mentor yourself?
CILT's mentoring service has been developed to support members in their CPD activities regardless of membership grade, age or work status.
All Institute mentors have proven commitment to the profession and support the aims of CILT to 'promote professional excellence'.
Benefit from this exclusive service today
- Gain a source of knowledge from an experienced and trusted adviser and guide
- Get help with professional issues
- Receive guidance to improve performance or aid career development
- Access to a high standard of academic support for study or research
- Help with reflection on learning and development activities undertaken
- Gain valuable experience of other affinity groups within industry
- Develop your interpersonal skills
- Nurture your network
- Have the satisfaction of enabling someone to develop
- Become a skilled coach
- Learn the art of reflective dialogue
- Experience reflective learning at first hand
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, or if you require a mentor please contact the Professional Development Department: tel: 01536 740166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org