What is your life and career vision for 2035? How do you want to live and work? Will you live in a city, or a rural area? How will you travel around? How will you shop, socialise, eat and play?
Is logistics shaping up to support the world you would like to see? Will you be proud to be part of an innovative, forward-thinking, responsible profession that helps people, products and services to get to where they are needed on time, safely, efficiently - and without causing pollution, disease, injury, stress or the destruction of precious eco-systems?
This year's exciting Vision 2035 will gather professionals in sustainable transport and logistics to predict what future infrastructure is going to be like, and how we can collaboratively make it work for everyone. The Conference will be held at Aston University, Aston Triangle, Birmingham B4 7ET on Wednesday 19 September.
- Kevin Richardson FCILT, Chief Executive, The Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport
- Ed Sweeney, Professor of Logistics and Director of the Aston Logistics & Systems Institute, Aston University
- Myles McCarthy, Managing Director, Implementation Services, Carbon Trust
- Christopher Choa, Principal, Cities and Urban Development AECOM
- Paul Wilkes, Associate Director Freight and Fleet, AECOM
- Alistair Hunter, Director, ARUP
- Julian Worth, Director, Transworth Rail; Chair, CILT Rail Freight Forum
Book now to contribute to the future of our transport and to network with the industry's best professionals.