When: Wednesday 3 February 2016, 18.00 (for 18.30) - 21.00
Where: Holman Fenwick Willan LLP, Friary Court, 65 Crutched Friars, London, EC3N 2AE
From 1 July 2016, IMO regulations requiring the verification of a freight containers gross mass will become mandatory but many businesses are not yet fully prepared for this major change to global container operations.
Time is running out for all parts of the sector to work out how they will respond to the new legislation and what role they need to undertake in the logistics supply chain.
This seminar will highlight the issues, provide an insight into what your company should be doing and give you the opportunity to discuss the topic with others within the supply chain.
- Matthew Gore, Senior Associate, Holman Fenwick Willan covering the legal, contractual and commercial implications
- Brian Sullivan, Business Development & Logistics Insurance Director, TT Club covering making it happen
- John Corr MILT, Tour Principal, Sound Moves (UK) Ltd covering a freight forwarder's point of view
- Jamie Frater, Senior Asset Manager, London Container Terminal, Tilbury, the ports' perspective
- Mark Rowbotham FCILT, Training Consultant, Portcullis ISC, Union Customs Codes update
Similar events have been oversubscribed very quickly so make sure you secure your place quickly.
Refreshments and a light buffet will be served during the open networking session.
Please note, the delegate list for this event will be vetted.
The booking form for this event can here found here.
Book online now or contact Membership Services, Tel: 01536 740104 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the event code: PMW0005.
Cost: Member: £25; Non-Member: £40