Women in Logistics look forward to welcoming 120 delegates to IMHX 2019 for the annual Women in Logistics conference. For 2019, “Innovation: Change Unlocks Value” examines the ways in which innovation across a number of different aspects of business can bring a valuable return. Over the course of a fantastic day of connecting, engaging and inspiring, we will hear from:
- Professor Omera Khan (Royal Holloway University of London) - Using design to unlock value in the supply chain
- Elizabeth Coggins-Hill (Supply Chain Future)- What can we do about modern slavery in the supply chain?
- Chris Green (Young Foodies) - How a level playing field drives growth and innovation in small brands
- Caroline Barber/Florence Bearman (Transaid) - Innovating to reach the last mile and reduce child mortality from severe malaria: a case study from Serenje District in Zambia
- James Gill (CEVA Logistics) - Rebooting finance
- Martin Port (BigChange) - A technology entrepreneur’s view of the logistics sector.
Attendance is free to CILT Women in Logistics forum members and £80.00 (+VAT) for non-members.
Refreshments will be provided.
Delegates will need to register for the conference by clicking “Book Now” or by contacting our Membership team and will need to register separately for IMHX.