Women in Logistics look forward to welcoming 120 delegates to IMHX 2019 for the annual Women in Logistics conference. For 2019, “Innovation: Change Unlocks Value” examines the ways in which innovation across a number of different aspects of business can bring a valuable return. Over the course of a fantastic day of connecting, engaging and inspiring, we will hear from:
- Professor Omera Khan (Royal Holloway University of London) - Using design to unlock value in the supply chain
- Elizabeth Coggins-Hill (Supply Chain Future)- What can we do about modern slavery in the supply chain?
- Chris Green (Young Foodies) - How a level playing field drives growth and innovation in small brands
- Caroline Barber/Florence Bearman (Transaid) - Innovating to reach the last mile and reduce child mortality from severe malaria: a case study from Serenje District in Zambia
- James Gill (CEVA Logistics) - Rebooting finance
- Martin Port (BigChange) - A technology entrepreneur’s view of the logistics sector.
Attendance is free to CILT Women in Logistics forum members and £80.00 (+VAT) for non-members.
Refreshments will be provided.
Delegates will need to register for the conference by clicking “Book Now” or by contacting our Membership team and will also need to register separately for IMHX.