When: Thursday 11th June
Where: The Slate, University of Warwick
The CILT Annual Conference will take place on Thursday 11th June 2020 at The Slate, University of Warwick.
This must-attend event will consider the government’s goals for cleaner air, a better environment, zero emission vehicles and a strong clean economy by 2050. This event will discuss and debate vehicle types and choices, alternative fuels, consumer demands and business models to ensure the development of strategies to deliver the Route to Zero.
- Alan Braithwaite, Chairman, Freight and Logistics Policy Group, CILT
- Alan McKinnon, Professor of Logistics, Kuehne Logistics University
- Andy Cliffe, Chief Executive, Midland Expressway Limited (M6 Toll)
- Declan Collier, Chair, Office of Rail and Road
- Dominic Schofield, Founder, Mint Green Sustainability
- Julian Worth, Rail Freight Forum, CILT
- Phil Roe, Chief, Operating Officer & Strategy Director, DHL Supply Chain
- Richard Wilding, Professor and Chair in Supply Chain Strategy, Cranfield School of Management
- Tessa English, Director, UK Research, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Will Higham, Consumer Futurist
Take advantage of the exclusive Early Bird rate, available until Friday 27th March.
CILT Member Early Bird - £495+VAT*
Non Member Early Bird - £595+VAT*
*Prices include full Conference access, dinner and overnight accommodation at Warwick Conferences
Find out more information here.