When: 20 October 2020, 17:00 - 18:30
Where: Zoom Webinar
- Stavros Karamperidis, University of Plymouth
- Matthew Wilmshurst, Senior Associate, Holman Fenwick Willan
- Brian Warszona, UK Business Development Leader, Cyber, Media & Technology Practice, Marsh JLT Specialty
Join the CILT (UK) Ports, Maritime and Waterways Forum, with Committee Member, Brian Sullivan who will facilitate and chair discussions on the following fascinating and incredibly important topics.
- What is cyber risk in the Ports sector – Stavros Karamperidis, University of Plymouth
- Legal considerations - Matthew Wilmshurst, Senior Associate, Holman Fenwick Willan
- Insurance and recent loss examples –
Brian Warszona, UK Business Development Leader, Cyber, Media & Technology Practice, Marsh JLT Specialty.
There will be a Question and Answer session as a part of this Webinar, so you will have the opportunity to put your question to the speakers directly.
Cost: Member Free, Non-Member £5.00 including VAT
Click 'Book now' online or send your completed booking form to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting event code: PMW0014
Note: If you are not a current Member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, please be aware our membership team may be in touch with you using your email address provided regards membership opportunities. If you do not wish to be contacted please email and let us know at email@example.com
- DT2.1 Technology, Automation and Innovation
- EQ2.1 Risk Identification, Reduction and Safety Management