- Embrace Uncertainty to Achieve Success - Caspar Berry
- Innovation in Recruiting - How to Get What You Really Really Want - Scott Dance
- Innovation - in Service of What? - Chris Ward
- Innovating for Success in Digital Times - Richard Potter
- Blockchain: fad or future? - Nick Weetman.
- The "Whole Force Approach": Horses for Courses in Defence Logistics - Air Cdre Richard Hill FCILT
- Energy, Oil and Logistics with Mystic Mog, the Portland Cat - James Spencer
- The Customer-Lead Supply Chain - Nicky McGroarty
- Connecting Stores and the Logistics Network - Emma Dempsey
Workshops will include:
- Creating the Future, led by Richard Atkinson
- Future Skills Planning: a View from Westminster, led by Robert Flello FCILT.
Read more about the speakers.
Spark! Session - Interactive session for collaboration on innovation.
Last updated: 16/05/18
This will feature product stalls where you will be able to check out latest innovations in logistics technology.
This year's exhibitors include:
There will be a quest with prizes for delegates who interact with exhibitors using our new mobile application. Whoever answers all the questions first will win a £100 John Lewis voucher.
At the moment there are only six spaces left for Activity Zone exhibitors, apply to showcase your products at the Annual Conference 2018.
Networking - The event will bring exciting networking opportunities for getting together with operational and manufacturing colleagues.
There will be a bar available throughout the day with complimentary tea/coffee/light snacks as well as lunch in between the workshops.
Depending on the package you've booked, you will be able to join us for pre-dinner drinks and dinner.
Full package includes an overnight stay in the hotel.
Book your 2018 place now.