Time is running out for you to submit your nomination for this year’s CILT Annual Awards for Excellence. The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) will celebrate and recognise the very best talent in logistics and transport at its prestigious Annual Awards ceremony in London on Thursday 19th October.
With just three weeks to go until the deadline for nominations passes on Friday 26th May, CILT has been inundated with high-profile, high-quality nominations for its prestigious awards ceremony, and entries are being encouraged to ensure that this is CILT’s biggest and most significant ceremony to date.
The Annual Awards for Excellence accept nominations from organisations or persons who have made an outstanding contribution to achieving higher and ever improving standards in logistics and transport operations throughout the year.
This year, CILT’s Annual Awards for Excellence will be presented by Michael Portillo, the former MP and Minister of State for Transport, and now presenter of BBC Two documentary series Great British Railway Journeys.
Do not miss your chance to get the recognition that you and your organisation deserves, enter today by filling out an entry form.
Entries are welcomed in the following categories:
- Development of People
- Environmental Improvement
- Freight Transport Best Practice – sponsored by FORS
- Information Management
- Logistics and Transport Journalist
- Operations Excellence
- Passenger Transport Best Practice – sponsored by XPO Logistics
- Student of the Year – sponsored by Michael Page
- Supply Chain Innovation – sponsored by BT Supply Chain
- Transport Policy and Planning
- Vulnerable Road Users Safety – sponsored by Fleet Source
- Warehouse Operations – sponsored by Toyota Material Handling (UK)
- Young Manager – sponsored by Hays
The CILT Annual Awards for Excellence is regarded as one of the highlights in the logistics and transport calendar and attracts over 500 guests, presenting a unique opportunity to network with fellow industry professionals and applaud, promote and recognise the great work of our profession.
Entrants have until Friday 26th May 2017 to submit their entry and can access the entry brochure and further information at ciltuk.org.uk/awards.