The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) is delighted to announce that a number of its members and friends of the Institute have been recognised in the New Year’s honours list for 2019.
Companions of the Order of the Bath (CB)
- Patricia Jane Hayes, Director General for Roads, Devolution and Motoring, Department for Transport. For services to transport.
Officers of the Order of the British Empire (OBE)
- Joan Nicol Aitken, Traffic Commissioner for Scotland. For services to the Scottish transport system and road safety.
- Leon Alistair Daniels, investor and advisor, Optibus. For services to Transport for London.
- Stephen John Fidler, Deputy Director, Road Investment Strategy Client, Department for Transport. For services to transport.
- Professor Sarah Victoria Hainsworth, Pro-Vice-Chancellor and Executive Dean, School of Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University. For services to engineering and forensic science.
- Professor Lynette Joy Ryals, Pro Vice Chancellor, Cranfield University. For services to higher education.
Members of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) – Army
- Corporal of Horse (Local Staff Corporal) Carl Adam Adams