This grade has been introduced to ease the financial transition of moving from being a student to an Affiliate or Member of CILT. The grade will be available for up to three years following completion of studies and will provide graduates with key membership benefits to help develop and progress their careers.
Helen Hardy, Director of Membership and Engagement, CILT(UK), said: “This is a real opportunity for us to attract and engage with the next generation of talent in our profession. The next generation is crucial to the future of the profession. To ensure we are able to support graduates at the start of their career journey I am delighted to announce that we have launched this special graduate grade of membership. Graduate membership of CILT will provide the essential networks, knowledge and know-how to support graduates throughout the early stages of their career.”
Graduate membership of CILT provides unrivalled cost savings for former students who can profit from membership benefits including;
• Advantage – the Institute’s exclusive suite of health, well-being and lifestyle benefits to help members in both their home and professional lives
• Success! – CILT’s new industry leading Career Development Centre empowering members to move their career forward with confidence and realise their potential
• Mentoring – connect with and develop your career alongside CILT’s roster of sector specific expert mentors
• Logistics & Transport Focus magazine –CILT’s exclusive 76-page monthly membership magazine, the Weekly News Bulletin and online news channels, you can keep up to date with the latest news, trends, guidance and opinions on subjects impacting your profession
• Knowledge Centre – The Institute’s award winning Knowledge Centre is one of the largest collections of logistics and transport material in the world and offers both traditional library facilities and the latest online search functions to develop your knowledge
• Events and networking – Make the most of discounted membership rates and attend CILT’s ground-breaking events and conferences. Network with and hear from leading minds within the profession at CILT’s national, regional and sector-specific events
CILT Graduate membership costs a one-off fee of £79.00 per annum or you can chose to pay £6.59 a month. However, for graduates employed by CILT Corporate Members, graduate membership of CILT will cost just £69.00 per annum or £5.75 a month.
The new Graduate membership grade is part of CILT(UK)’s latest membership subscription rates for 2019/20.
To celebrate its centenary and to continue to promote the profession and the Institute to the next generation of logistics and transport professionals, the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in the UK (CILT(UK)) is proud to announce the launch of its new Graduate membership grade, effective from Tuesday 1st October 2019.