The Institute has already put together a small working group, but is under-represented with student, graduate and member grades from the Aviation, Bus and Coach, Freight Forwarding and Operations Management sectors.
The working group will come together for quarterly webinar-based meetings, to support developments in membership. The group will be responsible for:
• Understanding and assessing membership profiles
• Reviewing membership grades
• Reviewing member benefits
• Developing value proposition of CILT membership
• Offering their support, ideas and advice about the future of CILT membership
If you are from these sectors/grades and would like to get involved in shaping the future of your professional membership body, do not hesitate to get in touch with Helen Hardy, Director of Membership Engagement, CILT(UK); firstname.lastname@example.org or 01526 740104.
CILT is looking for volunteers to assist in analysing future developments of CILT’s membership strategy.