SYNLAB Laboratory Services, a specialist drug and alcohol testing laboratory, has shared an online presentation, ‘The Statistics Driving Drug & Alcohol Policy Implementation in Logistics & Transport’.
Presented by Dr Richard Evers, SYNLAB Laboratory Services’ Research and Development Manager, and Sean Cullen, SHEQ Manager at Bibby Distribution the webinar recording covers:
• The latest information on drugs and alcohol, industry statistics and drink/drug driving.
• Recommendations on how to reduce the risks associated with drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
• Case Study: Why Bibby Distribution chose to implement a Drug & Alcohol Policy, what they put in place and guidance for companies commencing a project of this type.
The webinar recording is available to view here.
A Corporate Member of the CILT, SYNLAB Laboratory Services is continuing to support its 3,500 customers across the UK to minimise the risks associated with drugs and alcohol in the workplace through the current pandemic.
Sample Technicians are equipped with Personal Protective Equipment to carry out collections safely, their laboratory is operational and Customer Services team waiting to support new and existing customers with:
• A National Sample Collection Service: 24/7, 365 days a year
• Testing: For cause or random, on-site or back to our in-house laboratory
• Reliable results: In an average of 2 working days
For more information on the webinar recording or the services they offer, contact SYNLAB Laboratory Services’ Customer Services team via their website or an email to email@example.com.
Is your company reliant on the transportation of goods and effective logistics processes? Would you like to hear the reasons behind Bibby Distribution implementing a Drug & Alcohol Policy and the steps they took to deliver this?