The government would welcome responses from:
• the border industry and its representative bodies
• logistics firms and those who support others to move goods through cross-border supply chains
• UK or international businesses, both small and large, who trade across the UK border or who are considering doing so
• organisations who depend upon the movement of goods or people across the UK border
• groups representing commercial and leisure travellers
• experts on border processes, procedures and technology
They are not seeking views from individual travellers who move across the border for leisure or business, but welcome responses from groups representing them.
They are keen to hear from stakeholders in all parts of the UK.
For more information about the consultation and to submit your responses, please click here.
This consultation seeks the views and expertise of stakeholders to help develop the 2025 UK Border Strategy and ensure that the Government and industry are able to work in partnership together to deliver a world class border.