HMRC will continue to provide support to help businesses adjust to the new rules and help keep their business moving. If businesses need more support, they can:
● sign up to receive weekly trader updates that provide hints and tips on getting used to the new rules. There’s also information about where to access more support.
● register for the free Trader Support Service if they’re moving goods between Great Britain and Northern Ireland
● attend one of our live webinars or watch one of our short films about importing and exporting.
● use the Brexit checker on GOV.UK to understand HMRC processes for importing, exporting or customs relief and keep their business moving.
● call HMRC’s Customs & International Trade Helpline and speak to an advisor on 0300 322 9434.