This year’s Conference – Sustainable and Resilient Supply Chains in Disruptive Times – will be held online over three days, 8-10 September.
There is so much information packed into it – 97 abstracts will be presented and theme/streams for the papers will include:
- Supply chain resilience
- Digital transformation in supply chain
- Ocean logistics: people, processes, technologies and the environment
- Steering the Road Freight Sector: Towards a Zero Emissions Strategy
- Logistics decarbonisation
- Humanitarian logistics and supply chain management
- Co-growth to enable economic prosperity, resilience and sustainability
- The food and beverage supply chains
The cost for attending the event is £80. With nine confirmed specialist streams and six confirmed keynote speakers, LRN 2021 is shaping up to be a fantastic event.
The Conference welcomes all members of CILT.
Dr Vasco Sanchez Rodrigues, LRN 2021 Chair, said: “Last year we welcomed academics and industry delegates to e-LRN2020, and delivered an innovative conference with cutting edge outputs, despite the challenging circumstances.
“In 2021, we aim to build on the success of last year’s conference with prestigious keynote speakers, the iLEGO workshop, and a wide range of paper presentations in the context of resilience and sustainable supply chains, that together will stimulate the advancement of knowledge in our discipline.”
- Prof Joseph Sarkis - Worcester Polytechnic Institute and Hanken School of Economics
- Prof Alan McKinnon - Kühne Logistics University
- Christopher Kent - Head of Supply Chain Analytics, Ocado
- Tim Coughlin - Head of Planning Analytics, Ocado
- Gwyneth Fries - Senior Expert Manager, Bain & Company
- Jenni Edwards - Managing Director, ESC International
For more information, contact the events team at firstname.lastname@example.org