A main aim of the Institute’s current President Beverley Bell is to engage with members and to understand what they want from their Institute. Beverley has conducted a survey to inform and improve the Institute’s services and offerings – ensuring that the Institute can better represent its members, increase membership as well as develop services and additional benefits.
Respondents were given one full month to complete the survey and we received a response rate of 8%.
Highlights of the survey results include:
- 86% of respondents cited professional recognition as a reason for being a member of CILT
- 55% of respondents detailed access to information as one of the main benefits of membership
- 78% of respondents plan to renew their membership in the next 12 months
- 85% of respondents read the physical copy of Focus
- 30% of respondents are likely to recommend CILT to a friend or colleague
For the full survey results, click here
CILT wish to thank all of the members who responded to the survey and consequently in aiding the Institute in its development, vision and strategy for the future.