Following on from the success of last year's thought provoking conference attended by over 150 delegates, the CILT Transport & Logistics Safety Forum is delighted to announce the 2018 conference held on Tuesday 6th November kindly hosted by Transport for London at their recently built fabulous facility in Stratford, London, for directions click here.
The average age of our industry's drivers is set to continue to rise and the rate of fatal incidents recorded on our roads, many of them avoidable, is alarming. In this view, the robust and empathetic management of our drivers health and well-being has never been so critical. This years' conference will focus on these vitally important issues
and their solutions.
To do this, we have lined up a diverse panel of expert speakers, specialising in the field of driver health and well-being. They will share their knowledge, practical solutions, best practice and advice. Together we will discuss what to look out for and how to ask and address those challenging situations which must be tackled head on by the industry. Most importantly, what is the key to engaging empathetically with our drivers and ensure they are fit to drive and stay alive?
- Mike Brown MVO FRICS, Commissioner, Transport for London
- Gavin Lancaster FCILT, Operations Director, Mix Telematics
- Glen Davies FCILT, Director, AtoH Solutions
- Jonathon Backhouse, Director, Backhouse Jones Solicitors
- Dr David Lee, Clinical Director, Sleep Unlimited
- Paul Mountford, Merseyside Police and Merseyside Road Safety Partnership
- Dean Clamp, Group HSEQ Director, Wincanton Group; Chair CILT Transport & Logistics Safety Forum
- Richard Atkinson CBE FCILT, Marketing & Communications Director, CILT