Job Title: Divisional Managing Director, Passenger Transport Provider
Reports To: CEO
Salary: Up to £75,000 plus potential share options
Location: West London (some nationwide travel expected)
Are you a transport expert who can demonstrate entrepreneurialism, passion, flair, drive and ambition?! If so, we want to hear from you.
Our client, Oomph Wellness (https://oomph-wellness.org/) is an innovative and rapidly growing start-up. It is due to triple its revenue in the next 18 months. They offer transport services to the care sector. They have already formed partnerships with some of the biggest names in the sector and are highly sought after by many others.
The new Divisional Managing Director will join at an incredible exciting time and lead the expansion of the transport operations, taking responsibility for a fleet of vehicles providing day trips nationwide.
In order to apply, it is essential you can demonstrate the following;
- Expertise is leading transport operations. We are seeking someone with 5 – 10 years’ transport experience, ideally within healthcare passenger transport.
- Experience working within a start-up or small company which has seen rapid growth (i.e. £2m > £10m).
- A willingness to ‘get your hands dirty’
- Comfort in a fast-paced, non ‘steady-state’ business and working in an ever-changing environment.
- Take responsibility for and be the driving force behind running the division, which itself will be run as its own business.
- Diagnose and overcome initial challenges, such as engaging drivers and maximising vehicle utilisation.
- Develop and implement systems for smooth operations which are flexible to rapid change.
- Create a sustainable, financially profitable business while ensuring that quality is high, and customers have their expectations exceeded.
- Create long-term systems/infrastructure which cater for long-term growth as the business continues to scale.
This role is ideally suited to a Head of Transport/Logistics looking to take the next step in their career.
How to Apply:
To express interest, please email your CV and Supporting Statement to Ben Westcott at Compass Executives (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing date for applications: Friday 31st January 2020.