Bahrain Polytechnic is an applied education institution in the Kingdom of Bahrain. A unique opportunity has arisen for individuals seeking a teaching position within the Logistics and Transport disciplines to teach on and contribute to the ongoing development of the International Logistics and Maritime Studies academic program. The programme received CILT recognition in 2009 and full accreditation in 2012. CILT programmes are integrated into the teaching material and students can achieve dual qualifications as they progress through their studies.
Bahrain Polytechnic is currently seeking Tutors in one or more of the following disciplines:
· Maritime Logistics
· Aviation Logistics
· Transport Security
· Supply Chain Management
· Advanced Transport Theory
· Transport/Logistics and Technology
· Generic Transport and Logistics with a focus on CILT developed curriculum.
Applicants must fit with the minimum requirements below:
· A degree qualification (Master’s level preferred) within one of the specializations listed above.
· Industry experience and/or an industry based professional qualification/award is highly desirable.
· All applicants must be prepared to undergo onsite courses in adult education.
For the full job description please click the link here...
If you believe you have the relevant qualifications, experience and fluent English writing and
speaking skills, please forward your CV and a covering letter, stating the position and area of
expertise in the email subject line to: email@example.com
Applications close: 31st August 2019
Applications by email only.
The Kingdom of Bahrain was ranked the world’s number one place for expatriate workers to live and work in 2017. Excellent TAX FREE packages available, contact us TODAY.