PLEASE BE AWARE THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT
Women in Logistics look forward to welcoming you to the annual Women in Logistics conference where the main topic will be: 'Innovation: Change Unlocks Value'. This very popular event will examine the ways that innovations add value to businesses today and in the future.
Our fantastic programme will provide ample opportunities for connecting, engaging with fellow delegates and a programme inspiring speakers including:
- Professor Omera Khan (Risk Intelligence, Royal Holloway University of London) - Using design to unlock value in the supply chain
- Elizabeth Coggins-Hill (Supply Chain Future)- What can we do about modern slavery in the supply chain?
- Chris Green (Young Foodies) - How a level playing field drives growth and innovation in small brands
- Martin Port (BigChange) - A technology entrepreneur’s view of the logistics sector.
- Caroline Barber/Florence Bearman (Transaid) - Innovating to reach the last mile and reduce child mortality from severe malaria: a case study from Serenje District in Zambia
- Jennifer Swain (Clipper Logistics) - Diversity and Inclusion
- James Gill (CEVA Logistics) - Rebooting finance
Tickets: FREE to CILT(UK) members - £80.00+VAT for non-members
If you are not yet a member, you can check out the benefits of membership or simply join CILT today to claim your FREE place.
In addition to booking your place through CILT for the WiL Conference, you must also register with IMHX to gain entry.
Please use this map to find the location of this years' Women in Logistics Conference taking place in the Centre Stage at IMHX.