When: 24 January 2018, 09:00 (for 09:15) - 11:30
Where: Oracle Corporation, 1 South Place, London, EC2M 2RB
Fourth Industrial revolution (4IR) and the impact on the supply chain, logistics, construction, services, transportation and travel.
Please join us and your peers to discuss what may be the most significant business transformation to face any of us in our working life. Let us come together to challenge 4IR, discuss the reality, the opportunities and risks, along with the impact on the wider supply chain, operations, asset utilisation and management, and specifically focusing on supply chain, logistics, construction, services, transportation and travel organisations. There is plenty of hype, let us talk about the reality?
“The Fourth industrial revolution could leave UK behind” The Independent
“If we get this approach right then the UK can expect to be at the forefront of this global industrial wave. Get it wrong, however, and the UK will be left trailing in its wake.” Chief economist Lee Hopley
- The prizes in terms of bottom and top line appear massive, are they achievable?
- Customer experience is seen as the main driver of 4IR, what does this mean?
- Is it only for manufacturers or how will it impact the whole supple chain?
- If the dream is to push almost limitless choice towards the customer how will logistics, transportation and travel providers improve efficiency and asset utilisation whilst delivering such a limitless service?
- Is it just some new tech with Internet of Things, Cloud, Adaptive Intelligence, Robotics or a complete business and market transformation?
Please join us and your peers on the 24th January at our exclusive roundtable to discuss the potential impact, opportunity and risk of 4IR on the Supply Chain and to see some of the technology at work.
Please note the delegate list for this event will be vetted by the host, Oracle, whose prerogative it is to accept or decline, without reason, a delegate’s attendance.
Book online or contact Membership Services, Tel: 01536 740104 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the event code: COR0351