Code of Professional Conduct
Members shall support the general objects of the Institute and at all times:
- Act with integrity and professionalism and carry out their duties in such a way as to promote a positive image of the Institute and the profession.
- Act responsibly to secure the welfare, health and safety of all members of their organisations and take account of the impact of their activities on the environment and the community.
- Continue their professional development throughout their careers and actively assist and encourage fellow members, as well as non-members, to advance their knowledge and expertise.
- Endeavour to serve the interests of their employers and employees without compromising professional integrity or ethics.
- Strive to build their professional reputation on merit and compete fairly where competition is appropriate.
- Promote actively international understanding, goodwill and co-operation