CALL FOR PAPERS TO OPEN SOON
Logistics Research Network Annual Conference 2020
The public value supply chain: delivering economic, environmental and social benefits to all
9 - 11 September 2020
Venue: Cardiff Business School - Cardiff University
LRN 2020 will enhance, debate and critique the whole range of contemporary issues associated with ‘public value’. Papers may explicitly address ‘public value’ supply chains, or indeed concentrate only on one aspect of the myriad of topics that contribute to our understanding of improving logistics and supply chain management as a whole. As part of this general call for papers, it is hoped there will also be specific streams driven by enthusiasts with a passion for knowledge generation, enhancement and delivery and may include:
- Construction logistics for the civic good
- Entrepreneurial start-ups and the role of horizontal collaboration
- Making logistics more sustainable
- Minimising environmental impact through circular supply chain management
- Ocean Logistics 2020 - people, processes, technologies & the environment
Join us for a special anniversary of the Annual Logistics Research Network Conference as we celebrate its 25th year in practice.
Academics and practitioners will come together to share their unique expertise and knowledge from across the profession to build networks, knowledge and know-how.
The opening date for abstract submission is Monday 6th January 2020
Get ready to submit your papers online with our handy tips below:
- Make sure you submit in Microsoft Word, Google Docs or another editable programme (not PDF)
- Include a high res or EPS file containing your organisation's logo
- Contents no more than one side of A4
To find out more about our Logistics Research Network Forum and to view Full Proceedings from previous conferences click here.